Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2010 First Day of Blog!

Yay!  I've been thinking I should start a blog for months now but haven't took the time to learn how.  Thanks to my good friend Allison Amsing here at Ronald McDonald House I finally got it going.  I'm really not that computer savvy so once I asked her for help, she took out of her busy life to sit down and walk me through it.  Brynn is sitting right now with her and looking at cute background designs while I type!
We have had a whirlwind of a year since Brynn was diagnosed last July.  Someone mentioned a blog to me back then but I was numb and in shock for a while and a blog was the last thing on my mind.  Looking back now I really wish I would have done this instead of writing in my journal because there are so many things I'm not going to remember and I didn't always take the time to write down.  My New Years resolution was to start a blog so I'm only a month behind!  I will try to recap some of what has gone on the last 7 months of Brynn's crazy life since we found out her diagnosis.  I'm hoping to write on here more for friends and family to hear news than me posting on our facebook page "Praying for Brynn"  Bear with me as we never know where we are going to be, hospital, Ronald McDonald House, or home.  I will try my best to backtrack and to keep you up on the most current info.  Thanks again to all of you!  Especially thanks to Allison as this probably never would have happened without her- we love Charolette and the whole Amsing Family!  Thanks again for everyones support- we couldn't get through this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment